The Management Training Tool Kit: 35 Exercises to Prepare Managers for the Challenges They Face Every Day
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Most people learn best through experience, which is why new managers often feel ill-equipped to resolve the frustrations, setbacks, conflicts, and ... Read More
Most people learn best through experience, which is why new managers often feel ill-equipped to resolve the frustrations, setbacks, conflicts, and concerns of the people on their team. The Management Training Tool Kit includes all the essential tools to help you face even the most advanced leadership challenges and avoid embarrassing blunders. Psychology professor Alan Clardy supplies thirty-five real-life case studies that explore the important lessons learned by other experienced professionals, including how to troubleshoot plummeting morale, interpersonal conflict, decreased productivity, disruptive employees, sexual harassment claims, and more. With probing discussion questions that help pinpoint core issues, practical solutions that can be used to resolve problems, role-playing analysis exercises that bring the case studies to life, and an inventory to help you assess your unique management style, you’ll gain the skills needed to guide your team through trials and on to success. New managers tossed to the front lines with absolutely no experience are bound to make some mistakes. But The Management Training Tool Kit will help leaders adeptly overcome any obstacle. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Alan Clardy
- About the Contributor(s) ALAN CLARDY, PH.D., is a professor in the Psychology Department and director of the Human Resource Development Graduate Degree Program...ALAN CLARDY, PH.D., is a professor in the Psychology Department and director of the Human Resource Development Graduate Degree Program at Towson University, as well as the author of many books and articles on HR issues. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.46 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)35.03 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $34.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.