The Marketing Plan: How to Prepare and Implement It
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
The rules for creating a knock-out marketing plan have completely changed. With the advent of digital business strategies, it may seem like you nee... Read More
The rules for creating a knock-out marketing plan have completely changed. With the advent of digital business strategies, it may seem like you need to start from scratch. In his trusted classic, now completely updated to reflect the latest changes in digital marketing, Bill Luther shows readers how to navigate this perilous landscape while staying true to your current marketing strategy and the tools that work best for your business. With answers to important marketing questions in each chapter, readers will identify their marketing objectives and deploy specific strategies for every stage of the marketing cycle--from competitive and market analysis to planning, budgeting, brand development, and management. The up-to-the-minute fourth edition of The Marketing Plan pairs case studies and examples from major brand successes of the last ten years with access to online software that aids in decision-making, pricing, budget calculations, and sales projections--providing everything you need to produce an impressive and professional marketing plan. Read Less
- Contributor(s)William Luther
- About the Contributor(s) WILLIAM M. LUTHER is a well-known marketing consultant and prolific seminar leader. He is the author of the three previous...WILLIAM M. LUTHER is a well-known marketing consultant and prolific seminar leader. He is the author of the three previous editions of this book. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $13.17
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.