The Networking Success Bundle
- Regular price
- Sale price
Networking is one of the most important aspects of success in the business world - but so many of us feel lost when it comes to networking. This bundle contains three books that will arm you with the tools you need to network confidently and build authentic relationships to help you thrive at work.
In The 11 Laws of Likability, founder and CEO of the management training organization Executive Essentials Michelle Tillis coaches and trains leaders to experience continual growth and achieve results through the power of collaboration, communication, and relationships. In this book, she presents activities, self-assessment quizzes, and real-life anecdotes from professional and social settings to show you how to identify what's likable in yourself and use those characteristics to build connections with other professionals.
In Winning with People, John C. Maxwell will help transform you into a relational dynamo. Relationships are at the heart of every positive human experience. John C.Maxwell, a master communicator and relational expert, makes learning about relationships accessible to everyone in Winning With People. Within this book, Maxwell has translated decades of experience into 25 People Principles that anyone can learn. He divides these principles into sections including readiness, connection, trust, investment, and synergy.
In The Relationship Engine, author and business consultant Ed Wallace has provided the tools you need to become an intentional, masterful relationship-builder. Whether you are working with employees or associates, vendors or customers, you will learn how to establish common ground, focus on collaboration instead of command, put people before process, demonstrate worthy intent, and make every interaction matter. Wallace also includes assessments and interactive templates to help you chart a path to building strong connections.
- Weight (lbs)2.24 lb
- Price $32.00
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.