The New Manager Bundle
- Regular price
- Sale price
Starting a career in management is not easy.
Very few of us receive the training we need to deal with the types of complex issues and people problems that come along with a management title.
In our New Manager Bundle, you’ll gain access to invaluable training materials that will help you…
- Understand all of your management duties including leading meetings, motivating others, and more
- Approach the most uncomfortable sides of management like disciplining and terminating employees with compassion and confidence
- Gain the soft skills needed to develop a reputation as not just a manager, but also a leader
The New Manager Bundle consists of our top 3 books for new managers:
- The First-Time Manager by Jim McCormick
- 101 Tough Conversations to Have with Employees by Paul Falcone
- Developing the Leader Within You 2.0 by John C. Maxwell
This 3-book bundle will prepare you for any challenge you might encounter as a manager and encourage you to develop into the leader you are meant to be.
The first few months and years of becoming a manager don’t have to feel like a free fall. Take control of your professional growth and get the management training you need to succeed!Read Less
- Weight (lbs)2.05 lb
- Price $34.00
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.