The Nonprofit Fundraising Solution: Powerful Revenue Strategies to Take You to the Next Level
- Regular price
- Sale price
To survive and ultimately thrive, a nonprofit needs forceful revenue strategies and an organizational culture that champions them, and this book shows you just how to do it.
Between government cutbacks, shrinking endowments, and business belt-tightening, the nonprofit sector may end up being the biggest victim of today’s unpredictable market that few even hear about. However, this does not mean that nonprofits aren’t just as vital as before--if not more so--or that yours cannot receive the regular funding it needs to fulfill the mission you heroically set out to do. It’s going to take the same type of advanced organizational and competitive strategies that the most successful for-profit businesses have utilized to remain atop the leader board.
Bridging the gap between theory and practical methods, The Nonprofit Fundraising Solution shows you how to:
- Ensure that executive leadership and board dynamics fully support fundraising initiatives
- Build a broad constituency of donors aligned to the mission
- Determine the right level of funding diversification
- Use tactics such as challenge drives, stretch gifts, and corporate matching; parlor gatherings; leadership councils; year-end drives; corporate partnerships; and major campaigns to power revenue, increase access to wealthy donors, and raise their community profile
- Proactively encourage planned giving
- Avoid revenue plateaus
Complete with stories of those who have done this exceptionally well, as well as “casebooks” of the strategies-in-action, The Nonprofit Fundraising Solution reveals how any nonprofit can implement advanced fundraising methods and secure the funds they need to excel.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Laurence Pagnoni , Michael Solomon
- About the Contributor(s) LAURENCE A. PAGNONI has spent 25 years in the nonprofit sector as a fundraising consultant and the executive director of...LAURENCE A. PAGNONI has spent 25 years in the nonprofit sector as a fundraising consultant and the executive director of three nonprofit organizations. He is chairman of LAPA Fundraising and the author of INFO, a popular blog about cutting-edge nonprofit fundraising.
Michael Solomon is the cofounder of 10x Management, the world’s first tech talent agency. 10x matches top contract technology experts, designers, and brand innovators with companies ranging from startups to the Fortune 500. Customers include American Express, HSBC, Google, Verizon, Yelp, and more. He is a recognized expert on the freelance economy and its growing impact on business and has appeared on numerous media outlets and at conferences, including CNBC, BBC, Bloomberg TV, NYU, and SXSW. Solomon also leads, with his longtime business partner Rishon Blumberg, the first-of-its-kind compensation negotiation service catering to senior tech talent, called 10x Ascend. Ascend’s mission is to help senior tech talent obtain the best compensation packages possible. The two also oversee the respected talent management and entertainment consulting company Brick Wall Management, whose clients include multiplatinum and Grammy award-winning recording artists, songwriters, top record producers, and filmmakers.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.85 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)37.44 lb
- Dimensions 8.95(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $13.97
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.