The Nonprofit Fundraising Solution: Powerful Revenue Strategies to Take You to the Next Level
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Laurence Pagnoni , Michael Solomon
- About the Contributor(s) LAURENCE A. PAGNONI has spent 25 years in the nonprofit sector as a fundraising consultant and the executive director of...LAURENCE A. PAGNONI has spent 25 years in the nonprofit sector as a fundraising consultant and the executive director of three nonprofit organizations. He is chairman of LAPA Fundraising and the author of INFO, a popular blog about cutting-edge nonprofit fundraising.
Michael Solomon is the cofounder of 10x Management, the world’s first tech talent agency. 10x matches top contract technology experts, designers, and brand innovators with companies ranging from startups to the Fortune 500. Customers include American Express, HSBC, Google, Verizon, Yelp, and more. He is a recognized expert on the freelance economy and its growing impact on business and has appeared on numerous media outlets and at conferences, including CNBC, BBC, Bloomberg TV, NYU, and SXSW. Solomon also leads, with his longtime business partner Rishon Blumberg, the first-of-its-kind compensation negotiation service catering to senior tech talent, called 10x Ascend. Ascend’s mission is to help senior tech talent obtain the best compensation packages possible. The two also oversee the respected talent management and entertainment consulting company Brick Wall Management, whose clients include multiplatinum and Grammy award-winning recording artists, songwriters, top record producers, and filmmakers.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.85 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)37.44 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $19.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.