The One-Percent Edge: Small Changes That Guarantee Relevance and Build Sustainable Success
- Regular price
- Sale price
The answer to remaining competitive and keeping steady growth for your business is not ground-breaking, business-altering innovations, but by simply making one tweak at a time.
You are in the business of staying competitive--seeing solid profits, building a strong brand, and keeping steady customers who return again and again. But the market is constantly changing, and competition is fierce. How do you not only keep from losing ground but manage to remain a step ahead? Is a complete overhaul and rebranding every few years necessary to make sure your footprint is still making its mark, reminding consumers of your presence?
In The One-Percent Edge, you will learn how to:
- put energy into profitable areas and trim dead weight,
- raise prices by selling value instead of things,
- access new markets by adapting products or services,
- turn customers into brand ambassadors,
- and many other subtle yet highly effective strategies for affecting profitable changes to your business.
By making incremental adjustments to every aspect of the business--marketing, customer service, finances, products, people--then repeating the process, you will find yourself constantly fixing weaknesses and spotting opportunities for growth. Pull ahead of the pack by constantly evolving, one tweak at a time.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Susan Solovic , Ray Manley
- About the Contributor(s) SUSAN SOLOVIC is an award-winning serial entrepreneur, popular keynote speaker, internet pioneer, and attorney. A former small business contributor on...SUSAN SOLOVIC is an award-winning serial entrepreneur, popular keynote speaker, internet pioneer, and attorney. A former small business contributor on ABC News, she regularly appears on Fox Business, Fox News,Wall Street Journal's "Lunch Break," Newsmax, and other stations. She is also a featured blogger on Constant Contact, Entrepreneur, FoxBusiness.com, ATT Business Circle, MasterCard, and numerous other sites. The author of The New York Times bestselling It's Your Biz, she consistently ranks among the top ten small business experts to follow on Twitter. RAY MANLEY is a freelance writer and content marketing expert. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.08 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.57 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $17.47
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.