The Power of Business Process Improvement: 10 Simple Steps to Increase Effectiveness, Efficiency, and Adaptability
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Are you baffled by how your department can keep making the same mistakes? Do you feel you have been climbing an unending, uphill battle trying to f... Read More
Are you baffled by how your department can keep making the same mistakes? Do you feel you have been climbing an unending, uphill battle trying to focus your employees’ limited time on more valuable work? You’re not alone! In fact, these obstacles are so common in business that the solution to getting past them even has a name--business process improvement (BPI). Thankfully, though, you don’t have to be a BPI expert in order to resolve these situations and find the results your business needs to find success again. Written by an experienced process analyst, The Power of Business Process Improvement is the resource you need to find a simple, bottom-line approach to process improvement work. By implementing its proven 10-step method, you will be able to: • Eliminate duplication and bureaucracy • Control costs • Establish internal controls to reduce human error • Test and rework the process before introducing it • Implement the changes Whether you are new to BPI or a seasoned pro, this user-friendly how-to guide--complete with software suggestions, quizzes, a comparison of industry improvement methods, and examples to help you apply the ideas--is your solution to turning your business into the well-oiled machine you know it can be. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Susan Page
- About the Contributor(s) SUSAN PAGE is an experienced business process improvement consultant who currently works for a major entertainment company. She has consulted...SUSAN PAGE is an experienced business process improvement consultant who currently works for a major entertainment company. She has consulted in the computer, banking, health management, and entertainment industries, and has a master's degree in Computer Information Systems. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.56 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)37.46 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.38(w) x 1.25(d) inches
- Price $26.57
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.