The Power of Charm: How to Win Anyone Over in Any Situation
Brian Tracy | Ron Arden
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
As one of the world's premier business consultants and personal success experts, Brian Tracy has devoted his life to helping others achieve things ... Read More
As one of the world's premier business consultants and personal success experts, Brian Tracy has devoted his life to helping others achieve things they never dreamed possible. Now, in his latest book, he gives readers the key they need to open any door...and get whatever they want, every time. The Power of Charm gives readers proven ways to become more captivating -- and persuasive -- in any situation. With his trademark directness, Tracy shows readers what charm can do, and how they can use simple methods to immediately become more charming and dramatically improve their social lives and business relationships. Readers will learn how to: * capture people's trust and attention within the first few seconds of meeting * win the support of others who can help them achieve their goals * master body language and advanced listening techniques * sell more of their products or services * deliver powerful and engaging talks and presentations * improve their negotiation skills * get paid more and promoted faster With The Power of Charm, readers will develop greater confidence and self-esteem and learn how to naturally create rhythm and harmony with others. It's a unique and powerful guide filled with proven techniques for making dreams come true -- in business and in life! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brian Tracy , Ron Arden
- About the Contributor(s) BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of...BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. One of the top business speakers and authorities in the world today, he has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the United States and more than 60 countries worldwide. He has written 55 books and produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on management, motivation, and personal success.
Ron ARDEN, a former actor and director, is a top-flight coach of professional speakers. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.7 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)11.22 lb
- Dimensions 8.75(h) x 5.75(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $15.00
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.