The Power of Strategy Innovation: A New Way of Linking Creativity and Strategic Planning to Discover Great Business Opportunities
- Regular price
- Sale price
This helpful resource contains tools and tricks to help companies excel in dynamic markets and provide groundbreaking products and services.
The authors refer to this as “innovation” rather than “strategic planning,” but the truth is somewhere in-between: through a proven five-phase discovery process --for staging, aligning, exploring, creating, and mapping--strategic innovation will become a company-wide competency.
In The Power of Strategy Innovation, you’ll learn how to:
- apply innovative thinking to your company’s business model to bridge the gap between strategy and product development;
- how to remain flexible, future-oriented, and responsive to market changes and your clients’ changing needs;
- and how to create a perpetual flow of viable new business opportunities.
Informative interviews with corporate leaders dispersed throughout the book provide further insight into different industries and the ways they have committed to taking a more innovative approach. Through these shared methodologies, The Power of Strategy Innovation will forever transform the way you do business--and help you rise to become a leader in your industry.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Robert E. Johnston , J. Douglas BATE
- About the Contributor(s) Robert E. Johnston, Jr. (Sharon, MA) and J. Douglas Bate (North Andover, MA) are consultants specializing in innovation and growth....
Robert E. Johnston, Jr. (Sharon, MA) and J. Douglas Bate (North Andover, MA) are consultants specializing in innovation and growth. Clients have included IBM, Kraft Foods, Intel, Procter & Gamble, Nokia, Eli Lilly, and BMW.
Robert E. Johnston, Jr. (Sharon, MA) and J. Douglas Bate (North Andover, MA) are consultants specializing in innovation and growth. Clients have included IBM, Kraft Foods, Intel, Procter & Gamble, Nokia, Eli Lilly, and BMW.show more
- Publish Date03/29/2013
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Dimensions 7.17(h) x 4.71(w) x 1.04(d) inches
- Price $17.47
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.