The Project Management Tool Kit: 100 Tips and Techniques for Getting the Job Done Right
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Shifting priorities, budget cuts, unexpected interruptions . . . The obstacles that project managers face on a daily basis are sometimes relentless... Read More
Shifting priorities, budget cuts, unexpected interruptions . . . The obstacles that project managers face on a daily basis are sometimes relentless and always burdensome. And the average project is only growing more complicated! Now in its third edition, The Project Management Tool Kit is a must-have strategic partner for project managers of every industry, filled with step-by-step guidance that will enable managers to complete even the most complex projects both on time and on budget. This results-oriented resource offers 100 powerful, practical tips and techniques in a variety of areas, including: • Scope planning • Schedule development and adjustment • Cost estimating and control • Defining and using project metrics • Decision-making and problem solving • Motivation and leadership • Stakeholder engagement and expectation management • Risk identification and monitoring • And much more Extensively updated and revised to reflect the latest changes to A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), the checklists, charts, examples, and tools for easy implementation in this invaluable resource will help project managers of all types tackle any challenge that comes their way. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tom Kendrick
- About the Contributor(s) TOM KENDRICK, PMP has over 35 years of project and program experience, including senior positions with Hewlett-Packard and Visa. A...TOM KENDRICK, PMP has over 35 years of project and program experience, including senior positions with Hewlett-Packard and Visa. A respected author, he received PMI's David I. Cleland Project Management Literature Award for the previous edition of this book. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.02 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.75 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $11.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.