The Project Management Tool Kit: 100 Tips and Techniques for Getting the Job Done Right
- Regular price
- Sale price
This results-oriented resource is a must-have strategic partner for project managers of every industry.
Shifting priorities, budget cuts, unexpected interruptions….the obstacles that project managers face daily are sometimes relentless and always burdensome. Now, the average project is only growing more complicated.
The Project Management Tool Kit is filled with step-by-step guidance that will enable managers to complete even the most complex projects both on time and on budget. The book also offers 100 powerful, practical tips and techniques in a variety of areas, including:
- Scope planning
- Schedule development and adjustment
- Cost estimating and control
- Defining and using project metrics
- Decision-making and problem solving
- Motivation and leadership
- Stakeholder engagement and expectation management
- Risk identification and monitoring
Extensively updated and revised to reflect the latest changes to A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), the checklists, charts, examples, and tools for easy implementation in this invaluable resource will help project managers of all types tackle any challenge that comes their way.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tom Kendrick
- About the Contributor(s) Tom Kendrick the former Program Director for the project management curriculum at UC Berkeley Extension, and lives in the Bay...
Tom Kendrick the former Program Director for the project management curriculum at UC Berkeley Extension, and lives in the Bay area near San Francisco, California. He is a past award recipient of the Project Management Institute (PMI) David I. Cleland Project Management Literature Award for "Identifying and Managing Project Risk: Essential Tools for Failure-Proofing Your Project" (now in it's fourth edition). Tom is also a certified PMP and serves as a volunteer for both the PMI Silicon Valley Chapter and PMI.org.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.02 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.75 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $16.09
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.