The Real Estate Investor's Guide to Financing: Insider Advice for Making the Most Money on Every Deal
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
To get the biggest return, real estate investors need the right financing. And as they buy multiple properties, their debt to equity rises, making ... Read More
To get the biggest return, real estate investors need the right financing. And as they buy multiple properties, their debt to equity rises, making it more difficult to get the kind of deal they need. As many investors have learned the hard way, getting the wrong financing can wipe out their profits, hold them back from selling because of a lack of equity, or force them to try to sell for more than the market will bear. The Real Estate Investor's Guide to Financing is the one book that shows readers how to get the right financial package for the biggest return on their investment. As a respected author and mortgage banker, David Reed has spent more than 20 years helping investors finance their properties. Here, he offers advice on such crucial topics as: * financing options for different property types * the financial implications of renting vs. flipping * setting rental rates * the challenges and benefits of being a landlord, including rent loss coverage * the pros and cons of having partners * tips on financing a second home, duplex, multi-family unit, or condo Complete with essential advice on financing and a glossary of investment terms, this is the one guide that will help readers start making real money. Read Less
- Contributor(s)David Reed
- About the Contributor(s) David Reed (Austin, TX) is a veteran mortgage banker who has closed more than 1,000 mortgages. He is a columnist...David Reed (Austin, TX) is a veteran mortgage banker who has closed more than 1,000 mortgages. He is a columnist for Realty Times and Mortgage Originator Magazine and is a member of the Mortgage Speakers Bureau. He is the author of Mortgages 101 (0-8144-7245-1), Who Says You Can't Buy a Home (0-8144-7340-7), and Mortgage Confidential (0-8144-7369-5). show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $12.57
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.