The Real Estate Investor's Pocket Calculator: Simple Ways to Compute Cash Flow, Value, Return, and Other Key Financial Measurements
- Regular price
- Sale price
The return on real estate investments hinges less on the physical property and more on the math. This invaluable resource helps you analyze the financial picture before shoveling out the money.
With real estate investing on the rebound, more people are jumping into the market, although not everyone is finding equal amounts of success. Why do some investments turn into gold mines and some into money pits? If they had taken the right measures beforehand, they would’ve realized that the numbers just didn’t add up.
Before your next real estate investment, you need to ask things like: Have you measured every component of value, such as cash flow, income taxes, financing, and investment yield? Do you know which calculations to use on specific properties? Have you weighed all the risks?
In The Real Estate Investor’s Pocket Calculator, finance expert and author Michael C. Thomsett shows you how to:
- Gauge supply and demand
- Project return on investment and equity
- Analyze present and future value
- Calculate cash flow
- Make accurate tax projections
Fewer mistakes and less guess work. Larger returns and even more opportunities for additional investments. It’s all possible now with the help of The Real Estate Investor’s Pocket Calculator!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Michael Thomsett
- About the Contributor(s) MICHAEL C. THOMSETT is a financial writer whose books include Getting Started in Options and Getting Started in Real Estate...MICHAEL C. THOMSETT is a financial writer whose books include Getting Started in Options and Getting Started in Real Estate Investing. An experienced investor, he has successfully owned and managed as many as 12 properties at a time. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.88 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)35.01 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.95(d) inches
- Price $16.09
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.