The Real Estate Investor's Pocket Calculator: Simple Ways to Compute Cash Flow, Value, Return, and Other Key Financial Measurements
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
With real estate investing on the rebound, more and more people are jumping into the market. But not everyone is finding equal amounts of success. ... Read More
With real estate investing on the rebound, more and more people are jumping into the market. But not everyone is finding equal amounts of success. Why do some investments turn into gold mines and some into money pits? Oftentimes, the return on investment hinges less on the physical property and more on the math. If they had taken the right measures beforehand, they would’ve realized that the numbers just didn’t add up. Before your next real estate investment, you need to ask things like: Have you measured every component of value, such as cash flow, income taxes, financing, and investment yield? Do you know which calculations to use on specific properties? Have you weighed all the risks? The Real Estate Investor’s Pocket Calculator helps you analyze the financial picture before shoveling out the money. Simple explanations, worksheets, and more than 100 Excel formulas will have you crunching numbers like a pro. Just like the professionals, you will learn how to: • Gauge supply and demand • Project return on investment and equity • Analyze present and future value • Calculate cash flow • Make accurate tax projections • And more--before you commit capital! Fewer mistakes and less guess work. Larger returns and even more opportunities for additional investments . . . It’s all possible now with the help of this invaluable resource! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Michael Thomsett
- About the Contributor(s) MICHAEL C. THOMSETT is a financial writer whose books include Getting Started in Options and Getting Started in Real Estate...MICHAEL C. THOMSETT is a financial writer whose books include Getting Started in Options and Getting Started in Real Estate Investing. An experienced investor, he has successfully owned and managed as many as 12 properties at a time. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.88 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)35.01 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $13.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.