The Relationship Engine: Connecting with the People Who Power Your Business
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Ed Wallace
- About the Contributor(s) Ed Wallace is president of AchieveNEXT Human Capital. He consults with and speaks for corporations and associations across the globe,...
Ed Wallace is president of AchieveNEXT Human Capital. He consults with and speaks for corporations and associations across the globe, with a client list that is a who’s who of Fortune 500 companies. He is the author of Fares to Friends, Creating Relational Capital, Business Relationships That Last, and his most recent #1 bestseller, The Relationship Engine. In addition, Ed is currently on the executive education faculty of Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business and Villanova University’s Graduate Human Resource Development Program. He resides in Philadelphia with his wife Laura and their two sons.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.02 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.66 lb
- Dimensions 9.3(h) x 6.38(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $14.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.