The Relationship Engine: Connecting with the People Who Power Your Business
- Regular price
- Sale price
Don’t fall into the trap of prioritizing potential relationships over established ones. Your success depends not on who you don’t yet know, but on who you already know.
As it has been said, no man is an island, and this applies to the business world too. Relationships hold companies together and fuel future growth. From connecting with customers to forging high-performing teams, success depends on everyone working well together.
In The Relationship Engine, author and business consultant Ed Wallace has provided the tools you need to become an intentional, masterful relationship-builder. Whether you are working with employees or associates, vendors or customers, you will learn how to:
- Establish common ground
- Focus on collaboration instead of command
- Put people before process
- Demonstrate worthy intent
- Make every interaction matter
This insightful and practical guide also includes: a powerful RQ Assessment designed to measure and evaluate business relationships; a Relational Agility Action Planner; lateral and vertical strategy templates; and other simple yet effective exercises to help you get started strengthening your relationships.
Learn how to make caring, real-life connections with those you do business with, and let those relationships expand your networking opportunities for you!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ed Wallace
- About the Contributor(s) Ed Wallace consults with and speaks for corporations and associations across the globe with a client list that is a...
Ed Wallace consults with and speaks for corporations and associations across the globe with a client list that is a Who's Who of Fortune 500 companies. He is the author of Fares to Friends, Creating Relational Capital, Business Relationships That Last, and his most recent the #1 best seller, The Relationship Engine. Ed was recently published in the Harvard Business Review. In addition, he is currently on the Executive Education faculty of Drexel's LeBow College of Business and Villanova University's Human Resources Master's program. https://www.linkedin.com/in/edwallace007/show more
- Publish Date09/06/2022
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.