The Sales Survival Handbook: Cold Calls, Commissions, and Caffeine Addiction--The Real Truth About Life in Sales
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Lying customers. Changing quotas. Soul-crushing management. PSSD-inducing pressure (Post Sales Stress Disorder). What's not to love about the world... Read More
Lying customers. Changing quotas. Soul-crushing management. PSSD-inducing pressure (Post Sales Stress Disorder). What’s not to love about the world of sales? (Oh, and don’t forget about your jittery hands from all the coffee you have to drink to make it through the day.) Seriously, though, sales doesn’t have to be so bad. You just need this humorous yet practical guide to show you how to: • Overcome objections without tears (yours and theirs) • Get out of a sales slump . . . legally • Cold call without needing sedatives • Beg for referrals (yes, beg) • Spot common types of customers, coworkers, and managers • Maintain a social life (mission impossible?) • And much, much more! Complete with quizzes, lists, real-world advice, and all the dos and don’ts that have popped up thus far in the sales world, The Sales Survival Handbook offers you everything you need to survive the agony and enjoy the ecstasy of your sales career. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ken Kupchik
- About the Contributor(s) KEN KUPCHIK is the creator of Sales Humor, which boasts a combined Facebook, Linkedin, and Instagram audience of more than...KEN KUPCHIK is the creator of Sales Humor, which boasts a combined Facebook, Linkedin, and Instagram audience of more than half-a-million overworked sales professionals in need of a laugh. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.64 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.69 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $12.57
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.