The Sales Survival Handbook: Cold Calls, Commissions, and Caffeine Addiction--The Real Truth About Life in Sales
- Regular price
- Sale price
From the cold calling, to commissions and caffeine addiction, learn the real hard truth about life in the sales profession.
Lying customers. Changing quotas. Soul-crushing management. PSSD-inducing pressure (Post Sales Stress Disorder). What’s not to love about the world of sales?
Whether you’ve been in sales for a while, are new to the game, or just need a lift, The Sales Survival Handbook shows you how to:
- Overcome objections without tears (yours and theirs)
- Get out of a sales slump legally
- Cold call without needing sedatives
- Beg for referrals (yes, beg)
- Spot common types of customers, coworkers, and managers
- Maintain a social life (mission impossible?)
Complete with quizzes, lists, real-world advice, and all the dos and don’ts that have popped up thus far in the sales world, The Sales Survival Handbook offers you everything you need to survive the agony and enjoy the ecstasy of your sales career.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ken Kupchik
- About the Contributor(s) Ken Kupchik is a writer and the creator of Sales Humor, a popular social media account with over one million...
Ken Kupchik is a writer and the creator of Sales Humor, a popular social media account with over one million followers across Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. His first book, The Sales Survival Handbook: Cold Calls, Commissions, and Caffeine Addiction--The Real Truth About Life in Sales, was published by AMACOM (now HarperCollins Leadership) in 2017. He lives in Boston, MA.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.64 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.69 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.