Increasing productivity is a nonnegotiable for any business that wants to survive, let alone thrive, in today's climate. The problem is, there is n... Read More
Increasing productivity is a nonnegotiable for any business that wants to survive, let alone thrive, in today’s climate. The problem is, there is no simple, single, plug-and-play solution that will work for anyone. The industries are too varied, technology is updating too rapidly, and customers are too inconsistent. That’s why Certified Professional Organizer (CPO®) and productivity expert Tamara Myles has developed a simple model--the Productivity Pyramid--that provides an actionable framework for anyone to achieve better results.
Based on a sequence of steps leading to peak performance, the author’s easily adaptable system consists of five levels:
• Physical Organization: from decluttering to filing-fool-proof strategies for handling incoming papers and ensuring information remains accessible
• Electronic Organization: from dealing with email to electronic file management options such as cloud computing
• Time Management: mastering the three P’s-Plan, Prioritize, and Perform
• Activity-Goal Alignment: breaking objectives into specific, relevant, and measurable daily tasks
• Possibility: identifying new life and business goals that will help you reach your greatest potential
After a quick assessment to determine your strengths and weaknesses and to pinpoint where to focus most for immediate results, the framework will then provide a range of potential strategies, allowing you to discover your own individualized Secret to Peak Productivity! Read Less
About the Contributor(s)TAMARA MYLES is a Certified Professional Organizer (CPO(R)) and productivity consultant for individuals and corporate clients.TAMARA MYLES is a Certified Professional Organizer (CPO(R)) and productivity consultant for individuals and corporate clients.show more
Weight (lbs)0.8 lb
Case Weight (lbs)38.41 lb
Dimensions 9.0(h) x
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).