The Standout Business Plan: Make It Irresistible--and Get the Funds You Need for Your Startup or Growing Business
Vaughan Evans | Brian Tracy
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
At the beginning of every successful business is a well-thought-out and exceptionally prepared business plan that was written with one audience in ... Read More
At the beginning of every successful business is a well-thought-out and exceptionally prepared business plan that was written with one audience in mind--investors. But too many budding entrepreneurs have written their business’s bible with a focus on details most important to managers or employees or even themselves, completely avoiding the questions most crucial to those who determine the fate of the business’s genesis . . . its potential backers. The Standout Business Plan is an immensely practical and readable guide that shows readers how to create a business plan that not only speaks directly to investors and lenders but also makes it easy for them to say yes. Featuring case studies and examples of both what to do and what not to do, this invaluable book reveals how to: • Include the vital information backers need, while leaving out extraneous filler that gets in the way • Address key factors such as market demand, competition, and strategy • Spell out the essence of your business proposition • Outline resources and financial forecasts • Assess risk from the backer's perspective • Evaluate and improve the plan to ensure its success Your business plan is too important to not get exactly right from the beginning. With the easy-to-follow guidance in The Standout Business Plan, now anyone can present a clear, concise, and convincing case that will win them the funding they need to succeed. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Vaughan Evans , Brian Tracy
- About the Contributor(s) VAUGHAN EVANS is a highly experienced consultant specializing in strategy and business planning for corporate clients and strategic due diligence...
VAUGHAN EVANS is a highly experienced consultant specializing in strategy and business planning for corporate clients and strategic due diligence for private equity.
BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. One of the top business speakers and authorities in the world today, he has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the United States and more than 60 countries worldwide. He has written 55 books and produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on management, motivation, and personal success. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.9 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.99 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 7.38(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $13.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.