The Stay Interview: A Manager's Guide to Keeping the Best and Brightest
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Of all the obstacles and surprises managers know are heading their way each day, the one they least anticipate and prepare for is the resignation o... Read More
Of all the obstacles and surprises managers know are heading their way each day, the one they least anticipate and prepare for is the resignation of a seemingly happy and extremely valued employee. It’s the cement truck they never saw coming their way--but they could have. This invaluable resource introduces managers to a powerful new engagement and retention tool that they absolutely must begin utilizing ASAP: the stay interview. Smart companies and managers who have realized the importance of being proactive with their employees and not taking anything for granted have begun conducting these periodic reviews in order to discover why their important talent might leave and to solve any problems before they actually quit. Written by the retention expert who pioneered the process, The Stay Interview shows managers how to: • Prepare for the stay interview • Anticipate an employee's top issues • Respond to difficult questions • Listen effectively and dig deeper • Craft a detailed and effective stay plan complete with timeline • Assess each employee's level of engagement, predict potential exits, and communicate results to upper management When you have the right people in place, you can’t risk losing them. Complete with the five best questions to ask and sample scripts for different situations, The Stay Interview provides the key to saving yourself unnecessary headaches and surprises. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Richard Finnegan
- About the Contributor(s) RICHARD P. FINNEGAN is the CEO of C-Suite Analytics, a consultancy specializing in engagement and retention solutions. He has been...RICHARD P. FINNEGAN is the CEO of C-Suite Analytics, a consultancy specializing in engagement and retention solutions. He has been cited in BusinessWeek and Chief Executive as the leading thinker on employee retention, and is the author of The Stay Interview. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.46 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.18 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $12.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.