The Supply-Based Advantage: How to Link Suppliers to Your Organization's Corporate Strategy
- Regular price
- Sale price
It's not enough for companies to simply try to find ways to save money through suppliers. In this forward-thinking guide, author Stephen Rogers explains why--and how--you should integrate suppliers into your corporate strategy. Filled with enlightening examples from companies such as Mars, Procter & Gamble, Intel, and Walmart, The Supply-Based Advantage does this by revealing how any organization can design, build, maintain, and remodel its supply base to better support total business strategy and operations. Blending theory, best practices, and relevant examples, this book can help any reader: achieve greater profitability by using suppliers to capture value beyond price; develop a supply management strategy that creates real, renewable benefits; maintain flexibility in their supply chain to deal with unique business situations; and link supply execution into product marketing and fulfillment purposes. If companies’ suppliers aren't fully integrated into their corporate strategy, there’s no way for them to discover and deliver important savings. As a leader, it’s up to you to ensure supply decisions fit with your organization’s changing goals. The Supply-Based Advantage teaches you how to get all those responsible for inventory on the same page to produce bottom-line results.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Stephen Rogers
- About the Contributor(s) Stephen C. Rogers (Cincinnati, OH) is a Senior Consultant with the Cincinnati Consulting Consortium, concentrating on purchasing and supplier management....Stephen C. Rogers (Cincinnati, OH) is a Senior Consultant with the Cincinnati Consulting Consortium, concentrating on purchasing and supplier management. During his thirty years at Procter Gamble, he was involved in purchasing, manufacturing, and marketing. He has been the Program Director of The Conference Board's annual SRM Conference, conceiving and directing the event during its first three years. show more
- Publish Date01/17/2023
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)15.61 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.