The Supply-Based Advantage: How to Link Suppliers to Your Organization's Corporate Strategy
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
It's not enough for companies to simply try to find ways to save money through suppliers. In this forward-thinking guide, author Stephen Rogers exp... Read More
It's not enough for companies to simply try to find ways to save money through suppliers. In this forward-thinking guide, author Stephen Rogers explain why--and how--you should integrate suppliers into your corporate strategy. Filled with enlightening examples from companies such as Mars, Procter & Gamble, Intel, and Walmart, Supply-Based Advantage does this by revealing how any organization can design, build, maintain, and remodel its supply base to better support total business strategy and operations. Blending theory, best practices, and relevant examples, this book can help any reader: achieve greater profitability by using suppliers to capture value beyond price; develop a supply management strategy that creates real, renewable benefits; maintain flexibility in their supply chain to deal with unique business situations; and link supply execution into product marketing and fulfillment purposes. If companies’ suppliers aren't fully integrated into their corporate strategy, there’s no way for them to discover and deliver important savings. As a leader, it’s up to you to ensure supply decisions fit with your organization’s changing goals. Supply-Based Advantage teaches you how to get all those responsible for inventory on the same page to produce bottom-line results. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Stephen Rogers
- About the Contributor(s) Stephen C. Rogers (Cincinnati, OH) is a Senior Consultant with the Cincinnati Consulting Consortium, concentrating on purchasing and supplier management....Stephen C. Rogers (Cincinnati, OH) is a Senior Consultant with the Cincinnati Consulting Consortium, concentrating on purchasing and supplier management. During his thirty years at Procter Gamble, he was involved in purchasing, manufacturing, and marketing. He has been the Program Director of The Conference Board's annual SRM Conference, conceiving and directing the event during its first three years. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.49 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)1.49 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.5(w) x 1.25(d) inches
- Price $39.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.