The Supply Chain Revolution: Innovative Sourcing and Logistics for a Fiercely Competitive World
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Across a range of industries, once-leading companies are in trouble: Walmart, IBM, Pfizer, HP, and The Gap to name a few. But others are thriving. ... Read More
Across a range of industries, once-leading companies are in trouble: Walmart, IBM, Pfizer, HP, and The Gap to name a few. But others are thriving. The difference is how the company’s leaders view their supply chain: Is it just about cutting cost or do they see its hidden tools for outperforming the competition? Steve Jobs, upon returning to Apple in 1997, focused on transforming the supply chain. He hired Tim Cook--and the company sped up the development of new products, getting them into consumers' hands faster. The rest is history. While competitors were shutting stores, Zara’s highly responsive supply chain made it the most valued company in the retail space and its founder, the richest man in Europe. Showcasing real solutions learned from true success stories like these and many others, The Supply Chain Revolution provides for business leaders the secrets to succeeding in a disruptive world. They will learn to: • Make alliances more successful • Simplify and debottleneck the supply chain • Boost retail success by managing store investment • Improve customer satisfaction and increase revenue • And more! Every year, more businesses fail because of their old-school views toward cutting costs, and they usually begin with the supply chain. Don’t go down with that ship! Discover how the right supply chain can actually help you thrive. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Suman Sarkar
- About the Contributor(s) Suman Sarkar is a partner at Three S Consulting, where he has helped leading companies drive excellence in their supply...Suman Sarkar is a partner at Three S Consulting, where he has helped leading companies drive excellence in their supply chain and sourcing. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.05 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.38 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $27.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.