The Swipe-Right Customer Experience: How to Attract, Engage, and Keep Customers in the Digital-First World
- Regular price
- Sale price
The global COVID-19 pandemic forced everybody to rethink how they operate and the role that digital plays in business and in our lives. While digital may have been top of mind for many businesses, the pandemic made it essential, not just to interact and sell products and services, but as a way to meet the critical needs of your business.
More than ever, people are looking for experiences, not products. And not just any experiences—but real ones that turn transactions into engagement and materialism into experimentalism. The pandemic has changed our view of the world, shifted us away from consumerism, and made us appreciate the basic human needs of finding balance and focus. In this new era, customer experience is not just a digital experience, but a perfect combination of real life and digital interaction. It could be a meditative museum experience combining art with augmented reality, or an entertaining shopping experience at a mall with omnichannel support in a virtual fitting room.
The Swipe-Right Customer Experience shows how the best companies have transformed the customer experience beyond offering a technology add-on and built or rebuilt their infrastructure, processes, talent and culture around the customer experience. You will learn:
- How the world has changed since the global pandemic, the role of digitization, and why customer experience means everything.
- The secret to how top-performing companies in five different industries have rebuilt themselves around the experience they offer to customers.
- The internal components of organizations that must be transformed: culture, skills, processes and workflow, brand, and measuring.
- The new technology trends that are driving next-level customer experience.
- Contributor(s)Sanna Eskelinen , Belinda Gerdt
- About the Contributor(s) Sanna Eskelinen (MSc in Economics) is a leader with expertise in B2B and B2C marketing. She is recognized for introducing...
Sanna Eskelinen (MSc in Economics) is a leader with expertise in B2B and B2C marketing. She is recognized for introducing innovative services into markets, building global programs and leading complex multi-stakeholder partnerships across the public and private sectors. Sanna is passionate about the impact of technology in different sectors in the society and how digital is creating new and changing existing customer experiences. Building on 20 years of experience in the tech industry at companies such as Microsoft and Nokia, Sanna currently works for Adobe and helps to transform the education industry digitally.
She is an avid proponent of diversity, especially bringing more women into the tech industry. She is helping thousands of young people from different backgrounds to find fulfilling work in the tech industry and is an active member of Women@Adobe and a leader of Harvard Women Circles: peer networks that celebrate female voices and the impact they have.
Belinda Gerdt (MSc in Economics) has built a successful international career in some of the world’s leading technology firms. She has almost twenty years of experience of developing digital customer-oriented businesses. Currently working for Philips at their headquarters in the Netherlands, she leads global marketing for healthcare solutions and helps digitize the industry. Previously she has worked for Microsoft and Amazon Web Services.
Belinda Gerdt is a thought-provoking speaker who presents international real-life examples. From her positions at top tech companies, Belinda has observed digital transformation across many industries, enabling and spurring her to follow the latest tech trends and innovations and the role they play in the development of customer experience. This is her fourth book about customer experience management.show more
- Publish Date11/15/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.41 lb
- Dimensions 8.4(h) x 5.45(w) x 0.9(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.