The Time Trap: The Classic Book on Time Management
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Time Trap has shown countless readers how to squeeze the optimal efficiency--and satisfaction--out of their work day.
This much-needed guide provides the quick solutions you need be more effective with your time and avoid and escape the so-called “time savers” that don’t really work. Backed by decades of research with businesspeople around the world, authors Pat Nickerson and Alec Mackenzie explain how to:
- set realistic goals and make commitments they can keep;
- juggle multiple demands;
- estimate time needed on new tasks;
- pinpoint and combat the most tenacious time wasters;
- protect priorities;
- and upgrade personal productivity for professional success.
Plus, the fourth edition has been extensively revised to include technology-based solutions to the challenges and opportunities we all face in the virtual world.
Filled with smart tactics, revealing interviews, and handy time management tools, The Time Trap is your go-to resource for leveraging twenty-first century opportunities and overcoming challenges to maximizing your work time.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Alec Mackenzie , Pat Nickerson
- About the Contributor(s) Alec Mackenzie was an internationally known speaker, consultant, and expert on time management.Pat Nickerson (San Diego, CA), founder and president...Alec Mackenzie was an internationally known speaker, consultant, and expert on time management.
Pat Nickerson (San Diego, CA), founder and president of EBI, Inc., is the author of Managing Multiple Bosses (978-08144-7025-1). A corporate trainer, she has trained more than 180,000 managers and professionals in time management. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.1 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.8 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.