The Ultimate Sales Pro: What the Best Salespeople Do Differently
- Regular price
- Sale price
Forget the rest. Learn to sell like the best. Better leads, solid presentations, and a more versatile closing strategy are all great for boosting B2B sales. But truly successful salespeople-the ones who seem invincible when everyone else is struggling-possess more than foundational skills. They are proactive, entrepreneurial, and find solutions for their clients. They highlight their personal value and actively manage their careers. They're hyperfocused on cultivating relationships with customers and colleagues. The Ultimate Sales Pro shows everyone how to elevate their game. Drawing on the author's vast experience training salespeople for top organizations, the book explains how to: Be your own mentor * Problem-solve with peers * Manage any boss * Identify your ideal clients * Research industry trends * Share knowledge to foster trust * Craft a powerful Unique Value Statement * Script emails and voicemails that earn attention * Uncover customer needs * Position yourself as an expert * Create customized solutions * Motivate customers to commit * Set goals * And more Whether you're new to sales or seeking to escape a career plateau, The Ultimate Sales Pro helps you finesse skills, build expertise, and create a personal brand that will set you apart.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Paul Cherry
- About the Contributor(s) Paul Cherry is founder and president of Performance Based Results, an international sales training organization. An in-demand speaker and sales...
Paul Cherry is founder and president of Performance Based Results, an international sales training organization. An in-demand speaker and sales expert, he has been featured in Investor’s Business Daily, Selling Power, Inc., Kiplinger’s, and other leading publications.show more
- Publish Date08/14/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.53 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.21 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.6(d) inches
- Price $9.00
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.