The Ultimate Sales Pro: What the Best Salespeople Do Differently
- Regular price
- Sale price
In today's fast-paced world, salespeople get little, if any, coaching or mentoring support. However, when the sales professional opens up, the customer will respond accordingly. Learn how to take back ownership of your sales career and sales future!
Most salespeople are motivated by the next yes, the next contract, the next lead. They are too busy to look beyond the immediate to focus on the larger view -- honing the selling skills and knowledge critical for long-term success.
In The Ultimate Sales Pro, you will learn how to:
- Cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset to create a boundary-less career.
- Shorten your sales cycle.
- Achieve "sales greatness" by going beyond how to sell, and get answers to why you sell.
- Align yourself with the right people who share and embrace your values.
- Move forward by being the toughest boss you ever had, and stop relying on others to push you.
- Dream big - don't settle for what's comfortable.
The Ultimate Sales Pro provides the tools and know-how to succeed by inspiring sales pros to take ownership of their careers and not wait or hope for their company to pave the way. It challenges you to be genuine, open up, and be vulnerable -- to get deep, get true, get "more real" with who you are!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Paul Cherry
- About the Contributor(s) Paul Cherry is founder and president of Performance Based Results, an international sales training organization. An in-demand speaker and sales...
Paul Cherry is founder and president of Performance Based Results, an international sales training organization. An in-demand speaker and sales expert, he has been featured in Investor’s Business Daily, Selling Power, Inc., Kiplinger’s, and other leading publications.show more
- Publish Date08/14/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.53 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.21 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.6(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.