The Workplace Leadership Series Bundle
- Regular price
- Sale price
The most common phrase new managers say is: “I didn’t know I’d be dealing with people this much.” What should have been an exciting career move becomes frustration between challenging employees, workplace conflicts, and inspiring your employees to do great things.
Don’t let this happen to you.
With advice and instruction from Chief Human Resources Officer Paul Falcone, the Workplace Leadership Series covers every skill you’ll ever need to connect, serve, and impact the people you manage.
You will learn how to master:
1) Leadership, communication, and team-building
2) Interviewing, making offers, and onboarding employees
3) Appraisal, performance, and professional development
4) Progressive discipline and structuring terminations
5) Ethical leadership and sustaining a moral workplace
After reading the books, you’ll know exactly what to expect from your management role and you’ll be prepared to tackle problems between people with ease!
This bundle includes 5 books in the Workplace Leadership Series:
- Leadership Defense
- Leadership Offense
- Effective Hiring
- The New Managers
- Workplace Ethics
Consider these resources to cover the essentials of management for any leader, whether you're brand-new to the role or have a few years under your belt. You'll walk away feeling confident and equipped with tools when it comes to hiring, firing, communication, dealing with challenging employees, performance reviews, general management ethics, and more.Read Less
- Weight (lbs)5.0 lb
- Price $42.50
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.