Time Management (The Brian Tracy Success Library)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
It's a simple equation--the better you use your time, the more you will accomplish, and the greater you will succeed. But the rollout of this basic... Read More
It’s a simple equation--the better you use your time, the more you will accomplish, and the greater you will succeed. But the rollout of this basic theory isn’t so simple, is it? In Time Management, business author and success expert Brian Tracy says it is! In this indispensable, pocket-sized guide, Tracy reveals 21 proven time management techniques you can use immediately to gain two or more productive hours every day. Two or more! Every day!! By learning the strategies that Tracy himself has identified as the most effective and employed personally, readers having trouble fitting everything the day brings them inside a 24-hour window will learn how to: • Handle endless interruptions, meetings, emails, and phone calls • Identify your key result areas • Allocate enough time for top priority responsibilities • Batch similar tasks to preserve focus and make the most of each minute • Overcome procrastination • Determine what to delegate and what to eliminate • Utilize Program Evaluation and Review Techniques to work backward from the future . . . and ensure your most important goals are met • And more Filled with Brian Tracy's trademark wisdom, this invaluable, time-creating resource will help you get more done, in less time . . . and with much less stress. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brian Tracy
- About the Contributor(s) BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of...BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. One of the top business speakers and authorities in the world today, he has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the United States and more than 60 countries worldwide. He has written 55 books and produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on management, motivation, and personal success. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.32 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.93 lb
- Dimensions 6.63(h) x 4.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $5.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.