Trajectory: 7 Career Strategies to Take You from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
David Rooy| Ph.D.
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Career success has never happened overnight. Whether the economy is blossoming and filled with hope and potential or fragile and inducing worldwide... Read More
Career success has never happened overnight. Whether the economy is blossoming and filled with hope and potential or fragile and inducing worldwide trepidation, you can still be confident in your big-picture path to success. Trust the trajectory that has been laid out just for you! Too often, people focus on the short term–mere survival--because they remain caught between a fear of failure and a desire for instant success, which results in their not only limiting the risks they take but also limiting their opportunities. Because as much as they want to get ahead, they simply can’t see how to get there. They don’t see how their current position is not merely a dead-end trap but actually a springboard to their next position--or even the one after that. Business author David Van Rooy wants readers to know that the key is to have faith in your trajectory. He says that each and every person has their own career path--and this timely and refreshingly practical book presents seven strategies designed to help anyone create and manage theirs. Readers of Trajectory will discover how to: • Make the most of feedback • Avoid stagnation and break through plateaus • Achieve growth through failure • Move to the front of the pack through persistence • Continuously develop both “soft” and “hard” professional skills • And much more You don’t need to start over! Just discover where you currently are on your career trajectory. From building relationships with mentors, to positioning (and repositioning) yourself for promotion, this essential guide provides the tools you need for a lifetime of advancement. Read Less
- Contributor(s)David Rooy, Ph.D.
- About the Contributor(s) DAVID L. VAN ROOY, Ph.D., is Senior Director, International Human Resources Strategy and Operations at Walmart. In his prior role...DAVID L. VAN ROOY, Ph.D., is Senior Director, International Human Resources Strategy and Operations at Walmart. In his prior role with the company he was responsible for the world's largest employee engagement and performance management programs. He is passionate about helping others grow their careers and for more than a decade has been responsible for the development of leading talent-management programs for some of the world's best companies, including Burger King and Marriott International. For more, visit www.liveyourtrajectory.com or go to: @dlvanrooy facebook.com/liveyourtrajectory show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.85 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)37.44 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $11.20
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.