True Alignment: Linking Company Culture with Customer Needs for Extraordinary Results
- Regular price
- Sale price
It cannot be overemphasized how important it is for leaders to ensure the company’s mission is manifested in the roles, expectations, and goals of every member of the organization.
Companies live or die based on their ability to communicate and deliver on the promise their brand makes to its customers. But if that message is varied, or added to, or even unknown by a single member of the team, the resulting inefficiency, conflict, and disengagement will cripple a company’s ability to provide value to its customers.
True Alignment reveals the blueprint for businesses of all types and sizes for creating a company culture where everyone is aligned to the vision and strategy behind the brand intention and responsible for living out the brand promise. You will learn how to:
- Decipher customer expectations
- Define the brand as a solution to the customer's needs
- Turn the unique selling proposition into the mission
- And much more
You can replace the tires on a car, but if you don’t fix the alignment, you still won’t drive straight. The same goes for your company. Nothing else matters until the entire organization is aligned.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Edgar Papke
- About the Contributor(s) EDGAR PAPKE is an award-winning speaker, author, facilitator, and executive coach. He has received worldwide recognition for The Business Code(TM),...EDGAR PAPKE is an award-winning speaker, author, facilitator, and executive coach. He has received worldwide recognition for The Business Code(TM), providing a unique approach to organizational alignment, change, and performance. show more
- Publish Date12/12/2023
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.21 lb
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.