Upside: Profiting from the Profound Demographic Shifts Ahead
Kenneth Gronbach | M.J. Moye
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
What will happen when retiring Boomers free up jobs? How will Generation Y alter housing and transportation? Which states will have the most dynami... Read More
What will happen when retiring Boomers free up jobs? How will Generation Y alter housing and transportation? Which states will have the most dynamic workforces when the Millennials settle into their careers? The next generational wave is shaking up the rank and file. How will it all affect you? Demographics not only define who we are, where we live, and how our numbers change, but--for those who can read beyond the raw figures--they open up hidden business opportunities that lie ahead. In Upside, demographer Kenneth Gronbach has put this powerful yet little-understood science to work finding the answers to all these questions and more. After synthesizing reams of data to show how the different generations have impacted and will continue to impact markets and economies, Gronbach has provided for readers the lively and certainly surprising answers. Find out: • What each age cohort is likely to buy both now and in the future • What sectors are likely to grow or lag • How profits dovetail with consumer numbers • How to make sense of the numbers to chart your own path • And more! Whether you are an investor, marketer executive, or entrepreneur, the comprehensive data and findings in Upside will help you target promising trends, spot the potential for profits, and discover hidden business opportunities you would not have found previously. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kenneth Gronbach , M.J. Moye
- About the Contributor(s) Kenneth W. Gronbach is president of KGC Direct and a popular keynote speaker, known for his original demographic research and...Kenneth W. Gronbach is president of KGC Direct and a popular keynote speaker, known for his original demographic research and ability to forecast markets and societal trends. He is author of The Age Curve. M.J. Moye is an editorial consultant and demographic researcher. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.15 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.22 lb
- Dimensions 9.38(h) x 6.38(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $19.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.