What Customers Crave: How to Create Relevant and Memorable Experiences at Every Touchpoint
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Nicholas Webb
- About the Contributor(s) As one of the world’s leading innovation strategists and futurists, Nicholas J. Webb, CEO of LeaderLogic, works closely with Fortune...
As one of the world’s leading innovation strategists and futurists, Nicholas J. Webb, CEO of LeaderLogic, works closely with Fortune 500 companies throughout the world to help them lead their industries in innovation, strategy, and growth. He serves as Chief Innovation Officer for the Center for Innovation at Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California, and is an adjunct professor of health sciences. He speaks at 50+ events annually, and his clients include Gatorade, CIGNA, Freightliner, Johnson & Johnson, Verizon Wireless, Salesforce, Siemens, FedEx, and Genetech. Webb has been awarded over 40 patents by the US patent and trademark office, for medical, industrial, and consumer technologies.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.95 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.41 lb
- Dimensions 9.65(h) x 6.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $25.00
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.