Winning Well: A Manager's Guide to Getting Results---Without Losing Your Soul
- Regular price
- Sale price
To succeed in today’s hypercompetitive economy, managers must master creating a productive work environment for employees while still making numbers.
Tense, overextended workplaces force managers to choose between results and relationships. Executives set aggressive goals, so managers drive their teams to deliver, resulting in burnout. Or, employees seek connection and support, so managers focus on relationships and fail to make the numbers. However, managers need to achieve both.
In Winning Well, managers will learn how to:
- Stamp out the corrosive win-at-all-costs mentality
- Focus on the game, not just the score
- Reinforce behaviors that produce results
- Sustain energy and momentum
- Be the leader people want to work for
To prevent burnout and disengagement, while still achieving the necessary success for the company, managers must learn how to get their employees productive while creating an environment that makes them want to produce even more.
Winning Well offers a quick, practical action plan for making the workplace productive, rewarding, and even fun.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Karin Hurt , David Dye
- About the Contributor(s) Karin Hurt is the CEO and Founder of Let's Grow Leaders, a global, human-centered leadership development company known for practical...
Karin Hurt is the CEO and Founder of Let's Grow Leaders, a global, human-centered leadership development company known for practical tools and training that sticks. She was recently named on Inc's list of 100 Great Leadership Speakers. Other books include Courageous Cultures and Winning Well.
David Dye is President of Let's Grow Leaders, a global, human-centered leadership development company known for practical tools and training that sticks. Other books include Courageous Cultures and Winning Well.show more
- Publish Date09/27/2022
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)15.61 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.