Without Saying a Word: Master the Science of Body Language and Maximize Your Success
- Regular price
- Sale price
One wrong move can undercut your message. Believe it or not, our bodies speak louder than our words. Postures, gestures, and expressions convey reams of information—and often not what you’d expect. A smile, for example, is usually considered welcoming. But crook one corner of your mouth higher and you project superiority, subconsciously chasing other people away. Without Saying a Word explains how even the subtlest motions have meaning. Distilling decades of research, the book deciphers these unspoken signals: from facial expressions and fleeting micro expressions to positive and negative body language. Discover which postures and gestures indicate confidence and build rapport—and which reveal disinterest, arrogance, or even aggression. Learn to end off-putting habits, accentuate good ones, and become an authentic and effective communicator. Exhibiting body language that is open, honest, and self-assured increases your social influence and enhances your skill as a negotiator . . . while the ability to read the emotions and intentions of others is equally indispensable. Whether you’re making a presentation, pitching a project, or closing a deal, the right body language can be your best ally.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kasia Wezowski , Patryk Wezowski
- About the Contributor(s) Kasia Wezowski and Patryk Wezowski are founders of the Center for Body Language, the world's #1 body language training company for business people,...
Kasia Wezowski and Patryk Wezowski are founders of the Center for Body Language, the world's #1 body language training company for business people, with licensed representatives in over twenty countries. They have been featured on ABC, BBC, CBS, Fox News; they publish articles in Harvard Business Review and Forbes; spoke at TEDx and Harvard University, and their educational videos on micro expressions and body language on Youtube have more than 3 million views.
- Publish Date07/24/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.61 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.83 lb
- Dimensions 9.1(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.71(d) inches
- Price $13.79
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.