Write Up the Corporate Ladder: Successful Writers Reveal the Techniques That Help You Write with Ease and Get Ahead
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
"Anyone who wants to succeed in the workplace needs to present ideas clearly, persuasively . . . and in writing. But until now, business-writing bo... Read More
"Anyone who wants to succeed in the workplace needs to present ideas clearly, persuasively . . . and in writing. But until now, business-writing books have emphasized rules and mechanics, which often stifle the writing process. Write Up the Corporate Ladder introduces a new, simplified approach to writing based on the way professional writers write, emphasizing the importance of ""writer’s intuition"" and ""message over mechanics"" to enable readers to write both faster and smarter on the job. This helpful book spells out the difference between good, bad, and mediocre writing, provides step-by-step instructions for bringing out your own best ideas, and features personal interviews with Fortune 500 executives and best-selling business authors like Ken Blanchard, Michael Lewis, Suze Orman, and others. Valuable tools include: * Tips on how to break the rules that undermine effective business writing * A special chapter on writing content-rich one-page memos and concise e-mails * A custom Action Plan for determining skill level and tracking improvement * A comprehensive list of online writing resources" Read Less
- Publish Date11/19/2006
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.88 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.88 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $13.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.