Young Guns: The Fearless Entrepreneur's Guide to Chasing Your Dreams and Breaking Out on Your Own
- Regular price
- Sale price
As a recent college graduate, there is no better time to take risks especially when it comes to making career choices. Too often, young employees find themselves in unfulfilling jobs with little chance of advancement. But with the right advice, they can strike out on their own and chase their dreams.
Author Robert Tuchman knows what it takes to break free of a frustrating job and build a career on your own terms. In Young Guns he shows readers how to start out on a business venture, gain a client base, keep those clients, and what they need to sacrifice along the way in order to succeed. Young entrepreneurs will learn how to:
- Formulate their great idea
- Identify their strengths
- Develop a realistic business plan
- Get out and meet the right people
- Capitalize a venture
- Make a business stand out in a crowded marketplace
- Find a business partner
Filled with real-life examples of entrepreneurs under 35 who have made it to the top, this is the book that will show readers how to go for the gold and lead a passionate, daring, and successful life.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Robert TUCHMAN
- Publish Date12/06/2022
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.41 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.