Your Own Terms: A Woman's Guide to Taking Charge of Any Negotiation
Yasmin Davidds | Ann Bidou
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
No wonder most women hate negotiating. If we make concessions to further a deal, we're viewed as weak. But if we play hardball, we can be seen as o... Read More
No wonder most women hate negotiating. If we make concessions to further a deal, we're viewed as weak. But if we play hardball, we can be seen as overly aggressive--and the strategy backfires. The double standard will get us every time! Thankfully, negotiation expert Yasmin Davidds has learned how best to strike a balance, merging a woman’s natural strengths--collaboration, relationship building, listening--with a firm grasp of established tactics. Utilizing guidelines, stories, and exercises that shed light on the psychology of negotiation, Your Own Terms reveals how women can: • Control how they are perceived • Eliminate self-sabotaging beliefs and behaviors • Discover their personal negotiation style • Build leverage • Understand an opponent’s approach and adjust theirs in response • And much more Don’t let the world’s double standards for women in business hold you back from negotiating for what you know is right. With this eye-opening and empowering resource by your side, learn to win on your own terms--and open doors you never knew had been shut. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Yasmin Davidds , Ann Bidou
- About the Contributor(s) YASMIN DAVIDDS, PSY.D., is founder and CEO of the Women's Institute of Negotiation (WIN) and the Latina Global Executive Leadership...YASMIN DAVIDDS, PSY.D., is founder and CEO of the Women's Institute of Negotiation (WIN) and the Latina Global Executive Leadership Program. She has trained thousands of corporate leaders across the globe. ANN BIDOU is a writer and the coauthor of Career Match and Personality Power.
Shoya Zichy (New York, NY) is a career coach with a Master’s in Education and Counseling, and is past president of the Myers-Briggs Association of New York. Her proprietary personality model has been featured in Fortune, Barron’s, and on CNN. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.97 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)35.08 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $16.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.